How do I enrol in an English course?
There are two main ways to apply to study English at Elite:
- You can apply directly to Elite
- Have a read of all the information on Elite’s website.
- If you have any questions, contact us using the details on the‘Contact Us’
- If you are now happy to enrol, you can download the Enrolment form here
- Complete and sign the Student Enrolment Form and return it to us by fax, email or post.
- Please scan or copy the main page of your passport if you have one.
- Please make sure that you read all the terms and conditions including the Refund Policy before signing and returning the completed form to us.
- If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
- We will then issue you with our Offer Agreement Pack. This includes the following documents
An ‘Offer Letter’. The offer letter will have details of all the fees due to Elite for the duration of the English course you have chosen. The Offer Letter also has details of how you can pay your fees to Elite. Fees will include:
- Enrolment fee (if applicable)
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees (if you have asked Elite to book accommodation on your behalf)
- Airport pickup fee
- Materials/ book fee (if applicable)
- OSHC fees
- Privacy, Refund and Course Fee Policy
- Offer Acceptance Agreement
- When we receive your full payment, and your signed Offer Acceptance Agreement, we will issue you with an ELECTRONIC CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT (eCoE) You will need this letter when applying for your student visa. Click on this SAMPLE COE CERTIFICATE to see what it looks like. This CoE was made for a Mongolian student after he paid all his fees. His name and date of birth have been deleted. The Australain Department of Immigration do not have an office in the capital city of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, so this student had to send his student visa application to the nearest Department of Immigration office which is in Beijing, China. The CoE shows the name of the education provider, Elite English Institute, the English course the student has chosen, General English, the date he will start and finish his course and the fees that he has paid. Your CoE is a very imporant document. You shoud keep it safely and bring it to Australia with you.
- Now you apply for your student visa and, assuming there are no problems, you can start making your travel plans once you have received your visa.
- You can apply through a private education agent representing EEI
You can apply for an ELICOS course at Elite by using an agent who represents us. These agents could be based in your own country or in Australia.
- The procedure for enrolling through an education agent is the same as above except that the agent will usually provide you with the Enrolment Form to complete and sign.
- The agent will accept your fees on behalf of Elite and then ask Elite to issue a eCoE on your behalf so that you may get your visa.
- Some agents will assist you with getting your student visa but will charge you a fee for this service.
What happens next?
- Assuming that you have got your student visa, you are now ready to make travel plans.
- If you have asked Elite to find homestay accommodation on your behalf, we will advise you of the name, address and contact numbers of your homestay family before you leave home.
- If you have asked for airport pickup, we will advise you of the location and time of the pick-up.
- If you have not given us your travel details including flight number, time of arrival on your application form, please let us know before you leave.
- If you are making your own accommodation and airport pick-up arrangements and we do not hear from you, we will assume that we will see you on the first day of your studies.
- If you do not arrive on the first day for Orientation, we will try to contact you (or your agent) to find out if you have arrived.
- (Note: If you have arrived in Australia and you have not commenced your course within one week, we will cancel your eCoE as you will have breached conditions of your student visa).
- On your first day of arrival, you will:
- Receive your OSHC card
- Receive your Student ID card
- Site a placement test
- Receive Orientation
- Attend your new class.